Saturday, November 13, 2010

Hello there! Welcome back for some of you and for the rest, welcome to my blog. Haven't blogged in a while, don't really know what to say. But still, gonna type this out.

So recently it's been alright for me, and hopefully the same for the people around me (that is, HOPEFULLY). Like many other student's, I've got homework; like all other AZN students, I've got tutoring. And, of course, like all other asian brothers and sisters out there, I've got asian parents (fml). But to tell the truth, I don't think my parents are that bad. Almost the opposite. Not that much pressure in the studying area. BUT! My parents have relationship problems and just a while ago they were fighting every time they see each other. That's getting solved now, slowly.

I really want to talk about school, so here it is. School is easy right now... but grade 10 soon, and I don't know what to expect. But hey, what am I worried about; wait 'till next year! We got our subjects last Thursday, so many errors. One of the subject's code was entered incorrectly, and that's just one of the many mistakes that this guy made (forgot his name, sorry!). Classes are so boring now, with only a few people actually going to class because they can't tell the difference between nearly-end-of-year and end-of-year.

Holidays soon. Finally! But this holiday doesn't seem that good so far. Alot of my friends are going to China Camp, leaving me here, alone. Yes, I know, some of you are going "this guy has friends!?!?". But let me tell you here - YES I DO (at least that's what I think).

So yeah, that's it for now. If you have any plans during the holidays that could involve me, please tell me.

Sleep sleep sleep... zzz

No comments:

Post a Comment